To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
– Tony Robbins
Communications is vitally important for every organization, but effectively communicating with your employees and customers is not always easy. In fact, according to a report by SIS International Research, 70% of small to mid-size businesses claim that ineffective communication is their primary problem.
Because communication issues are so common, you may have asked yourself these questions:
- Does the public know about my organization and what we do?
- How do I create a communication strategy to tell my story?
- Am I communicating the right message to the right audience?
- What are the best tactics to communicate with employees or customers?
- How do I improve communication between staff and management?
“Storytelling is not about pushing advertising, it’s about bringing value.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Telling your story and effectively crafting the right message for the right audience is at the heart of all communications activities. Elizabeth King Consulting wants to help you reach your goals by providing the tools necessary to assess the communication needs of your organization and create a plan of action using a proven Five Key system.
The Five Key system can be utilized to:
- Create a public image strategy to raise an organization’s level of exposure.
- Evaluate current communication tactics.
- Identify the most effective tools for sharing information with customers, employees and donors.
- Identify new opportunities to engage target audiences.
- Develop internal communication tools to facilitate better communication between staff and management.
Elizabeth King Consulting offers a wide range of services to help you achieve your communications goals.
- Media Relations
- Communication Strategy
- Content Creation
- Project Management
- Community Outreach Strategy
- Corporate Citizenship
- Donor Solicitation and Retention Strategy
- Event Communications
- Event Coordination/Logistics
- Event Management
- Engaging the Modern Workforce
- Media Training
- Target Your Audience
- Community Impact